The Slytherin Dungeons
Maxwell Shadow

Dorm Mate WANTED

If you are looking for someone to share a dorm with please post here saying a little bit about yourself and what kind of dorm mate you want.

Please make sure you have read the Information thread before creating your dorm room.

Have fun

~Max

Hello. My name is Meredith Stuart and I am in need of a room mate. I would prefer someone can think for themselves and not constantly ask me questions regarding homework. I love reading, researching, planning, and plotting so any like-minded individuals are more than welcome to apply. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

Hello Meredith,

I would love to be your roommate. I am all about being independent and no fuss. Just as long as we can carry on with intelligent conversations, I would be more than happy to be your roommate, if you'll be willing. Please let me know, Ta!

KW

Edited by Kane Windsor

Hi there,

I seem to be in need of a room mate. I shall mind my own business and do require the same from said room mate. I hex easily, so make sure you don't touch my things.

I'm an aspiring Potions Master so you really don't want to sniff through my things.

Oh, and I have little tolerance for brainless brutes, so if you're on the Quidditch team, I may overlook it so long as you're not playing Beater.

Well. If anyone fits those criterias, there is a spare bed in the room I'm staying in. Not that I need company, really..

Regards,

Theodora Riley.

Hello everyone,

I'm Orla Abbott and I'm a lonely first year. I desperately need a roommate, preferably an another first year. I don't judge people easily so my friends feel relax around me. I'm a very calm person, some may say distant but after I get used to someone, I can be very friendly. If you are interested, please PM me.

Hi! My name is Lilith and I'm a first year looking for a dorm mate. My personality changes very quickly. Sometimes, I like to read books and draw and be calm, but other times I'm hyper and always looking for someone to talk to and share interesting stories about. It really depends on how I'm feeling that day. I can also talk for hours on end about veganism and figure skating!