The Slytherin Dungeons

It's official! The gem snatcher is....

Brabas!

Thanks to the participation of all you wonderful witches and wizards, the gem snatcher has been discovered! It is none other than the Lethifold Brabas, Slytherin's very own house pet! While we are not quite sure why Brabas stole those gems - the most popular theories seem to be either for his own adornment or for the adornment of the lady cloak he loves - what we know for sure is that Green Team Basil has earned  1489.5 scales, while Silver Team Brabas has earned 970 scales, making Basil the victor in this dispute!

This year's Emerald Cup was truly a team effort, and I would like to thank each and every Snake for taking an active part and making this activity the joyful experience it truly was! Thanks go out to: Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis, Prof. Will Lestrange, Emily Spencer, Aurelia West, Louis Walles, and Lucia Dinapoli.

I would also like to thank every one of you for taking the time to participate in this activity! There were  20 wonderful HOLers who helped nab the gem snatcher! Well done, everyone!

3 people earned over 200 scales: Prof. Will Lestrange, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, and Aurelia West
2 people successfully answered all 30 trivia questions in under 24 hours: Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis and Prof. Will Lestrange. Bravo!

See you next June!

Well drats!  Seriously, thank you to everyone who participated and special thanks to my fellow event planners for stepping up when I couldn’t.  Appreciate you all!

Darnit! Brabas you cheeky snake you! Thank you everyone for such a wonderful event...cant wait to see what happens next year ~