The Slytherin Dungeons

Welcome! We Don't Bite... Hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm a Slytherin in year one who goes by the pronouns they/them. I'm 16 years old and I live in Finland but I dream of moving to England one day. I love theatre, dancing and reading among other things. Languages are also a great passion of mine, as my repertoire consist of five of them, Latin being the most recent one. 

(I also happen to be quite an expert on pirates)

I'm always ready to talk and make new friends!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! My name is Taylor O'Donoghue and I am a first-year Gryffindor. I'll start by saying a little bit about myself. My favorite color is yellow. I love listening to music and playing instruments. I love drawing and anything having to do with art. I love to take care of animals and nurture them to their fullest potential. I like to exceed expectations and do my very best in anything I set my mind to. I will strive to do an outstanding job at anything I dedicate my time to. I am a cat person. I am very interested in making new friends as I said earlier. Please make an effort to reach out to me if you can because I would love someone to help guide me through HOL. I guess that's all I really have to say about myself as of right now. Don't be shy, I'm a pretty social person! I hope to encounter you all later! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! I am Xandra Malfoy, I'm a first year here at Hogwarts. I am really happy cause I got sorted in this House cause all the people that I encountered and made friends with them are really sweet and kind, but ambitious and hard working too! What can I say about me? Well I am not a snake person, yes even if I am a Slytherin, they scare me,but I love other animals, like my puffskin that uncle gave me last year,her name is Céleste. I also like cooking and baking, for this one you can ask my roommate Daría, that's delighted when I cook or bake. In the like's section I also have music, Harry Potter, books and plants. I am happy to make new friends, if you encounter this message, please pm me or contact me through HOL, let's be friends! 

Something more about me is that I like the colour purple and that I am a skincare and makeup lover, but in the same time I love quidditch and basketball, a muggle sport. 

Edited by Xandra Malfoy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Hannah.  I love learning new things.  I love pugs!  On HOL, I love having prefects.   I love meeting new snake friends.  My favorite Harry Potter characters are Harry or Ginny or Teddy.  They're all great characters.  I like doing art and hanging out with friends.  @Arianna Stonewater

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone! A first year Ravenclaw this side. HOL is a one of the amazing experiences. I would have never been able to meet such amazing people from around the world if not for this school. Fairly difficult in technicalities for a newbie like me, but enchanting nevertheless.