The Slytherin Dungeons

Welcome! We Don't Bite... Hard.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think I want to be a catcher :) Theres this Muggle game called "Soccer" and its basically Quidditch on the ground, except instead of three hoops, theres a big net, and instead of using hands and paasing, you use your feet, and pass. I have no idea if that makes any sense. Anyways, everyone always says "Oh what an amazing goalie you are" (goalies are the only players aloud to use hands, to guard the nets.) I think I would be an amazing catcher. Even though it is the middle of the year, I'd love it. Also, I have a Nimbus 2000 at home 😝

Hello Bee, welcome to Slytherin! Are you talking about Quidditch? HOL has Quidditch, and Slytherin has an amazing team :D HOL is revamping the sport this year, but it will be back next year, better than ever! You can learn more about it in the Quidditch Lesson under Slytherin Hatchling Orientation Program, and feel free to  contact our Quidditch Captain, Prof. Will Lestrange. 

Hello Slytherin House! i am Avalynn from Hufflepuff.

I am 19 years old (she/they) and I am from the West Midlands, UK but currently live on the south coast of England to study Psychology at university! Along with Harry Potter, I love listening to music, hanging out with friends and being addicted to the internet.

its lovely to meet you all:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all, My name is Annie Days and I am a first year Gryffindor. I am glad to get a chance to hang out here in the Dungeons with you all because it looks like it is a really cool place to be. I love learning new things, especially languages. I also like meeting new friends that I can talk with about the muggle things in life- like kids, work, and staying well in this virus we are all dodging right now. I am only taking 4 classes this term but plan to go with all 5 next time around.