The Slytherin Dungeons

Welcome! We Don't Bite... Hard.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and blame Basil and 'Brabas for this one. Somehow in the midst of our spring cleaning, our "Everyone is welcome to post in here" thread disappeared! The cool thing about being DHoH, though, is that I have shiny buttons. So, although you can blame our house pets for deleting the old thread, you can certainly thank me for creating a new one! (I'm super humble, too, can't you tell?)

Anywho, here is the place where anyone and everyone is welcome to introduce themselves, chat about HOL things (like Quidditch!!) and just generally have a good time. Make sure you also check out the "Customize your Dungeons" thread! Status updates are quick, convenient, and satisfying, too!

Have fun and be responsible. Don't break rules, because Basil and Brabas are always hungry. ^_^

-Prof. Opal Curare

Former Slytherin Deputy Head of House

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear Basil got that... mischievous. :p

Anyway;

Hi, everyone! Even though most of you know me, I will still introduce myself to everyone. xD

So my name is Dario and I am a Gryffindor Deputy Head of House ( if you couldn't tell by the avatar and the signature <_< ). I haven't visited the Dungeons in a while, and I hope that will change, since you guys have been really friendly to me before.

I suck at these things so let's just skip to the butterbeer.

*Fails at hissing, once again*

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone; I am Leif! I am from Ravenclaw, and I enrolled in HOL about three months ago. Since then, I have been enjoying my studies in magic, and I even became Deputy Minister of Magic through an April Ravenclaw activity! In my free time, I enjoy reading, running, and flying about on my broomstick. I hope to see all of you around!

Edited by Leif Svennson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally! I don't know why it took me so long to invade the dungeons? :unsure:

But here I am! :D

For those that don't know me, my name is Ailime and I am a first year Gryffindor. I mean, second year now, but I forgot to change my siggy :lol:

Can't wait to sneak around to see what you guys have interesting here :D

I say, let's win some quaffle matches together! :D

Hmm...I think you and Cody are the reason I came, cause I wasn't talking to any Slytherins before... <_<

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I noticed I didn't write an introduction here, while I am a Slytherin visitor for over a year now! :rolleyes:

Although I think most of you know me by now.

My name is Kim, a second year Gryffindor Prefect. I love coming here, because my favorite HP character is Professor Snape.

I like that your Common Room is so active and is doing activities for all houses to join.

See you around!

• 5 weeks later...

I've been meaning to post in here for a while (apparently I made an account in 2013, but then never posted, oops), but I'm kind of bad about avoiding people, so I've been observing your very pretty common room and fun looking activities from a distance instead. >_<

Anyway, hi! I'm Mattie, a fifth year from Ravenclaw. I know a few snakes (and other assorted eagles, badgers, and lions that seem to post in here, haha), but that's mostly from Quidditch so I don't know too many of you super well - but hopefully that'll change!

Looking forward to meeting more snakes (and friends), and just generally hanging out and stuff~

• 2 weeks later...

Posting the customary "Hello" to this thread. I plan on being quite active in the coming months! I'm sure we'll have a lovely time together. And...

"So, although you can blame our house pets for deleting the old thread, you can certainly thank me for creating a new one! (I'm super humble, too, can't you tell?)"
-Prof. Opal Curare
Slytherin Deputy Head of House

... I think you are my spirit animal, Prof. Opal Curare!

Hahaha!