The Slytherin Dungeons

Journal of Cole Thronheart

Cole Thronheart

Entry  One 03-11-2021 

Dear Journal, 

I started HOL in September this year. I am taking five classes in total. HOL 101, Potions, Astronomy, Poisons, and Charms. I have completed almost all my assignments, I was just so excited to start HOL, I couldn’t help myself. There are so many more classes I want to take, like, Ancient Alchemy, Occlumency, Apparition, and The World of Fiction. There are many more but those are a few I’m excited about. Everyone is supper nice and helpful. I am free to be as creative as I want, which for me means a lot. The library and art departments are definitely one of my favorites, I can’t wait to learn more and hopefully make some new friends. 

Goodbye for now, 

C.T.

5 scales awarded

• 3 weeks later...

Entry  Two   22/11/2021

Dear Journal, 

It’s been a little rough out here in the muggle world. My eleven years old yellow Labrador  retriever, Sadie, was just diagnosed with Evens syndrome last week. Her immune system attacked her red blood cells and platelets. She is doing better now though. She had a blood transfusion and her numbers are holding steady. She is getting her energy back slowly. I was able to finish up my HOL 101 class yesterday so I only have my Astronomy class to worry about but that’s an all year class, so I have time and I’m caught up. 

Until Next  Time,

C.T. 

05962-DF9-5-D36-48-E6-B801-949-A63248-CDB89-D0-EE6-E8-C7-421-C-B016-04427-C2-C97 
she was waiting patiently for the nurse to come get her for more blood test. 

5 scales awarded

Entry Three 2-12-2021 

Dear Journal, 

Today I woke up to see I won the Sagacious Slytherin of the Month Award for November! I got 393 house points last month. That was a shock to me because I had no idea. It made my day to see that first thing in the morning. 

Until Later,

C.T.  

5 scales awarded

• 2 weeks later...

Entry Four  10-12-2021

Dear Journey, 

So, my dog is so much better! Her blood work has been coming back with great results and her medication has been reduced. She back to her normal self. Even for being 11 she still acts like she a puppy. I bought her three new toys the other day and she absolutely went nuts over them.  She went for blood work yesterday and was super excited to go for a ride. She was barking at every person she could see lol. 

5 scales awarded

Entry Five 13-12-2021 

Dear Journey, 

I am so happy right now! Tom Felton who play’s Draco Malfoy in the Muggle movies about Harry Potter has a website that he shares artwork from fans of himself and Draco and you can collect them. Well, back in October he shared one of my drawings I had admitted and then I checked tonight and he posted another one! Muggle life right now is

AFBD578-D-4-F13-4023-BF01-9-CC5-BD08-DDA

5 scales awarded

• 3 weeks later...

Entry  Six 1-1-2022 

Dear Journal

Happy New Year! My holidays were okay. Spent Christmas with my dad, watched some Christmas movies. This New Years Eve I was saddened to hear the great Betty White had passed away. She will be truly missed. I just finished watch the 20th Anniversary Reunion of Harry Potter: Return To Hogwarts. I got teary eyed a lot. Harry Potter has been in my life for 20+ years, since I read the first book when I was 8 or 9 years old. It was and still is my childhood. Even though I don’t know the actors I feel like they are family.  Its hard to believe it’s been 20 years since the first film when it only feels like yesterday. 

Until Next Time 

C.T. 

5 scales awarded

• 1 month later...

Entry Seven 2-2-2022

Dear Journal, 

I passed four of my classes, Poisons, Charms, Potions, and HOL 101. My fifth class, Astronomy is a full year. This term I decided to go with Occlumency, Ancient Alchemy, Apparition For Beginners, and Unforgivable Curses. I’m really excited to start getting into them.

Until  Next Time, 

C.T. 

5 scales awarded