The Slytherin Dungeons

The month of March took you on a trip around Asia and Europe. The end of March and the beginning of April, showed you some beautiful places in America. For the last week of this activity, we will visit two continents - Africa and Asia!

To receive a password, tell me below what's your favourite continent and why?

I'd have to say North America too, also because I live here and the change in weather across the States is amazing because regardless of what kind of weather you want, you don't have to leave the country to find it. However, I also think Europe is amazing because of all the different cultures of people and how connected the countries are!

I would go for Zealandia. What we can see of it is called New Zealand. Why? Oh .... Middle Earth. And other reasons.

Google search "new zealand subcontinent" shows this:

New Zealand actually sits on a continent called Zealandia, it's just that most of it is under water. It turns out New Zealand isn't a couple of small islands at the bottom of the world. It's actually a continent - most of which just happens to be under the sea.

My favourite is Oceania (sometimes referred to as 'Australia') even though I've never been there.  There seems to be something for nearly everyone there in terms of landscapes... along with such an awesome coastline, interesting cities paired with empty space - AND winter is never a problem there!

Don't get me wrong; I love North America because it's where i live.  But if I had to pick my favorite contininent, it would be, hands down, without a doubt- (Drumroll please) Europe.  I am an Old World kinda girl at heart, I suppose.  Ireland...in a word...is where my heart is.  Italy, France, Romania..the list goes on forever.  There is so much diversity of culture, so much history, so much..everything.  I know I'm probably seeing it through rose-colored glasses, and it would be different if I actually lived there.  But for right now, pour me a pint of Guiness, pass me that plate of pasta, and we'll go searching for Dracula's Castle later :)

My favorite continent would be Africa, mostly because I am from South Africa so I am biased, but I love Egypt as well.