The Slytherin Dungeons

The Journal of Hannah Lovegood

I like doing art and writing.  This past week, I saw my friend. I painted with my friend.  I did a few paintings.  One of my friend.  One of pugs because I love pugs.  One with my handprint and my friend's handprint.  We were at a park. I also colored pictures of boots and American Girl dolls.  I also hanged out with my doll named Lulu Lovegood. I also got a Harry Potter coloring book.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/nDxFMzJ

5 scales awarded

This week I finished my last HOL class so I had a little party by myself. I also colored in my Harry Potter coloring book. I looked at my London skirt that is very pretty. The design on it is buildings and bright red telephone booths and London buses. I also looked at my Harry Potter dress. I played with a frog this morning and took photos of the sky, my shadow, everything. I also cut my hair. I am planning on painting on my big poster board. I might paint what I think Hogwarts looks like. I also flew the kites I made. All I used for my kites was strong paper, a hole punch, string, and colored pencils. I made a tiger, bat, and alligator. I got bored of having to carry around my kites so I tied them to my shoelaces. I also messaged Aurelia my sidekick this week. I also hanged out with my doll Junior Hannah Lovegood. I have had my doll for over 4 years. I also did the scavenger hunt for Spring Staycation. I also hanged out in my Harry Potter themed house. I also looked up pictures of pugs. I also am reading “They Both Die In The End” for book bingo. I also messaged my sister and said “#Harry Potter.”

DSCN4995-2-edit.jpg

5 scales awarded

I flew kites that I made.  All I needed to make them was paper, a hole punch, scissors, colored pencils, and string.  First, I used the scissors to cut out the shape that I wanted.  Then, I decorated it with my colored pencils.  Then, I used the hole punch on it.  I tied the string with a knot on it.  Ta da!  I made my own kite. 

I also took a car ride and took a lot of photos.  I put one of my pictures that I took into this post.  I took pictures of cows and cities and trees and other things.

IMG-1836-2-edit.jpg

5 scales awarded

I took photos and hanged out with my bitmoji and drew a picture this morning of what I saw outside my door.  I hanged out with my friend on Friday and she read me the first book of Harry Potter again.  I colored some pictures.  I went to the HOL games day.  It was awesome!  Sky and Will did a good job keeping everything under control.  On Saturday, I dipped my feet in a kiddie pool full of water.  Before I played in the water, I  got to eat yummy food.  I was helping promote my friends' food cart.  They were filming a promotional video.  I put on my baseball cap backwards.

IMG-0764-edit.jpg

5 scales awarded

I hanged out with my doll and I had a lot of fun on Easter.  I celebrated my brother's birthday.  Last Friday, I went to the mall and got a cute bracelet with a Paris charm on it.  I rode around on an electric bicycle with my friend.  It was a lot of fun.  I read "The Adventures of Milo and Otis."

IMG-0967-edit.jpg

IMG-0968-edit.jpg

5 scales awarded

This week I made a little broomstick for my doll.  I found a sunflower stalk and I cut it to the correct size.  Then I found some small sticks and I used a hot glue gun to glue them on there.  Then I took some twine and wrapped it around and glued it with a hot glue gun.  Then, I finished my really cute broomstick.

I got my awards in HOL for Spring Staycation, which I very much enjoyed.  Thank you Slytherin Promising Students!

DSCN5244-2-edit.jpg

5 scales awarded

I made a little origami heart box for Spring Into Action.  I tie dyed a mask and made a little terrarium with Take and Make kits from my library.  I also took a bike ride for Spring Into Action.  I swung on the swing in my yard.  I also made a Harry Potter blanket and I got a Harry Potter snitch fidget.

DSCN5340-edit.jpg

DSCN5338-edit.jpg
5 scales awarded

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading "President of the Whole Sixth Grade."  I'm also making a bracelet.  I also created a dorm room, if you want to come say hi to me.  I also made a soap for myself with rosebuds and violets.  It had a honey base.  I got Harry Potter socks and on Sunday, it was my sister's birthday. 

I also got this adorable stuffed animal and I named it Rocket.  He's the cutest little Rocket! 

IMG-1424-edit-2.jpg

I also drew a picture of what I think the Slytherin common room looks like.  In the top, left corner is a door with stairs down.  In the bottom, left corner is my bunk bed.  Below my bunk bed is my chest.  Next to my chest is a bed that has a slide up to another bunk bed. Then there is a chest next to the other bunk bed.  In the right corner is a little wand box so if we accidentally keep our wands with us, we don't break them while we are sleeping. Then above the chest is a tv and all of our chairs around that.  Then up in the right corner is a door up to Professor Scarlet's bedroom.  Next to the door is a security camera.  Below the security cameras is a hammock.  Next to the hammock is our little fireplace.  We have little lights above the fireplace. Then, we have Basil next to the fireplace.  Below Basil's cage is a little box with our shoes.  In the middle of our room is a big table with  computers we can use.

IMG-1410-edit.jpg

5 scales awarded

I took a bike ride this week. 

I went to Barnes & Noble and there was an entire wall of Harry Potter stuff.  There was the Sorting Hat. There was Luna's wand, Snape's wand, Ginny's wand, and a Death Eater wand.  There was also Harry Potter-themed games.  There was a time turner.  There was also a book that had important things in Harry Potter in it.  It had an actual London train ticket in the book. 

I also went to the library.  I checked out a book called "Revenge of the Angels."  It is a really cool book.  It has several Harry Potter mentions in it.

I also ate my yummy treacle tart.

I also posted something on the Ravenclaw Forum in Icebreakers.  I think you should check it out.   http://forum.roosted.org/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=12454 

Also, it was really hot this week.

I also weared my Harry Potter socks.

I also got to see one of my friends and jump on his trampoline.

5 scales awarded

I went to a park this week and took this photo.

https://postlmg.cc/K4Yn8z8M

I went to the mall this week with my friend.  I got this really cute purple and clear backpack that can be used as a purse too.  I got a white and purple scrunchie with a checkered pattern.  I also submitted stuff to the Pawprint and Alte Sententiam newspapers.   One of the things that I did for the newspaper was a koala craft, which I think you should check out.  I also have been reading "Toy Academy" and "Revenge of the Angels."  I also got to spend some time with two of my favorite friends.  I also made a kawaii birthday cake bookmark.  I finished my treacle tart.  I also hanged out with my Harry Potter socks.

5 scales awarded

I went to a park and I wrote a book called Villain Academy.  I also jumped on a tampoline.  I also practiced my algebra this week.  I also read a book this week.  I had a bagel this week, which was really yummy.  I also stamped people with my cool ice cream cone stamp.  I had mint chocolate chip ice cream.  Mmmmm .... so delicious!  I swung on my swing set.

5 scales awarded

• 2 weeks later...

This week I wrote a story about rainbow people.  Also this week, I watched my sister's dance recital.  I also submitted stuff to the Pawprint.  I made a fun recipe that is pretty cool!  I think you should check for it in the next issue of the Pawprint.  I also saw an adorable French bulldog when I was at the store.  The puppy made my day.  I also read 2 graphic novels in one day.  I also played soccer.  I also went to the library.   I also got a romper with butterflies on it.

5 scales awarded

This week, I read a ton of books for my library summer reading.  I played with a dog last night.  I weared my romper with the butterflies on it.  I'm really looking forward for an event that is happening at my library.  I got to see my favorite librarian.  I hanged out with my sister while she read books.  I ate my delicious chocolate ice cream.  I read one of my favorite books.  It's called Roller Girl.  I recommend it.  I'm also working on reading Revenge of the Angels.  I colored in my kawaii coloring book.

5 scales awarded

This week, I went to some stores to help find a dress for my sister to wear to her graduation.   I wrote a story.  I did this thing-a-ma-bob called a stream-a-thon.  I got to be on a podcast for it with my sister.  I found a bear flower costume.  Right now, I'm sitting in my hammock waiting for my sister to come home.  Last night, I painted a picture of a rainbow because I like rainbows.  Also because it is Pride month.

5 scales awarded