The Slytherin Dungeons

aIhi6gz.jpg

Did you know that a 3D version of the Deathly Hallows symbol was present in Dumbledore's office in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? Have you seen the Deathly Hallows symbol anywhere? Share your favorite version or create one!

10 scales if posted by  Sunday, 24th January, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before 31st January,  23:59 HOL time

In looking for Harry Potter merchandise, I've noticed that there are different kinds of jewelry for the Deathly Hallows. I don't have a favorite version; to me it is not very attractive, so no versions are 'favorite'. 

?bg=FFFFFF

I don't know if this picture shows precisely how it is made (in canon), but there are a lot of variations on a theme of renditions for it. Different metals, different ways the separate parts are bonded together. There is one version where you can get earrings, a necklace AND a key chain, all symbolizing the creations of the Peverell brothers.

s-l300.jpg

I found this cool Deathly Hallows lightbox that emanates light from between its spaces! I've also owned a Deathly Hallows bracelet, but the leather strap got old and wore out so now I'm looking to put the symbol on a pendant.

lightbox.png