The Slytherin Dungeons
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis

ABC Word Game

We've pretty much exhausted all the options for the Slytherin ABC game, so here's a new one!

Going in alphabetical order, post a word that is meaningful to you somehow and explain it briefly because words may have more than one definition. You can choose a "made-up" word, such as a spell, but all words must be a single word, not a phrase. Once we get to Z, the next person begins a new cycle with A.

I'll start it off with:

Arrow

I was in my busiest year of pharmacy school when this TV show debuted, so I never watched it. After taking Maxim's Superhero Studies class, I decided to give it a try. I'm almost done with the first season now!

Boxer

I am talking about the dog boxer i had that species of dog for 2 years then we sold it :(

Criminal (Minds)
It's my latest Netflix obsession.  I know I'm really late to the party, but better late than never!

Eggs

I never really liked them as a kid, but thanks to the hubs, I have a newfound appreciation.

Ghosts

I've experienced enough encounters with the supernatural not to discount them.  

Ice Cream

I've been experimenting with some very interesting flavour combinations since we got our new ice cream maker.  And for the record, frozen yoghurt rocks.

Kitchen

I love cooking, so it's my favourite room in the house.  I fancy myself a 'home chef' and swear that one day I'm going to try out for Master Chef.  Gordon Ramsey, watch out!

Octopus 

The Octopus has always been one of my favorite creatures and when I was first getting my stepson into reading we used to read these kids science books and one was about the octopus.
At 18, he still remembers those times and that book. 

Uncle

My uncle and I are very close and I have very fond childhood memories of spending time with him.