The Slytherin Dungeons

No matter if you're planning on saving the world from certain doom or plotting nefarious deeds, it's always helpful having someone by your side. Whether it's the Robin to your Batman, or Death Eaters to your Voldemort, it can be invaluable having someone along making sure things turn out (or ready to take any falls necessary).

Finding the right sidekick, henchman or minion can be a tough challenge, but have no fear, for you'll be able to put out a call for such individuals in this dedicated job board.

With that in mind, design a recruitment flyer to catch the interest of aspiring applicants. Feel free to make the flyer from the perspective of who you're representing through your avatar/signature combo, an invented hero/villain or even your favourite one. Please keep your submissions 600x600 pixels or smaller, and please also include a short description of your image.

Alternatively, write a job description that describes your ideal sidekick, henchman or minion - you can do this in paragraph or bullet point form. Write a minimum of 100 words.

Post your recruitment ad below to earn 15 emerald shards for the Villains.

Prompt provided by Prof. Amy Lupin

Future evil overlord in search of a proper second-in-command to help in my quest for evil domination!  This person needs to be:

-willing to be 100% loyal to me as opposed to being easily persuaded to the other side

-be able to think for themselves so that they can let me know when I'm about to make a mistake

-in possession of at least one special talent that complements my own skill set

-willing to always "be prepared" for whatever the situation calls for... to the point of protecting me from my own slips

-knowledgeable enough in the local economy to know which promises will be impossible to carry out (to make sure I don't promise things I can't deliver)

Anyone who meets these criteria:  you can find me hiding out in the Elephant Graveyard; ask for either "Taka" or "Scar"!

Advertisement placed in newspapers --

Have you noticed a change in your eating habits? Have you been recently wanting to eat your food bloody raw? Do you notice that you have inexplicably changed locations from where you were when the night fell and the moon is full, to somewhere miles away? Do you feel restless and having urges to chase after rabbits (and deer)?

Does the city confine you now whereas before you felt totally at home in it? Would you like to live in a place where you can smell the mountain air and enjoy long runs in the wild terrain?

Do you have the urge to protect the innocent?

Call 800-DIR-WOLF

Minion-Recruitment.png

A dark poster so it will stand out amongst the white notices posted around town features a grass green comic cloud with bright gold and yellow words. The words ask questions of the reader to draw them in, and to tell them we're looking for specific people. Just outside the cloud are more yellow words, offering the perks and benefits of joining our organization. Interested parties may call the  number in bright red at the bottom of the poster!

LByZXaj.jpg

Black poster with purple claw marks.

Top: Image of a black cat staring at a cat toy with the words "Tired of playing games?" to the right.

Middle: "Longing to be part of something bigger?" next to an image of a kitten looking out a window.

Bottom: "Join my "CLAW"der!! Meet me in the alley" and the signature of Selina Kyle.