The Slytherin Dungeons

If he could have chosen any members of the D.A. in addition to himself, Ron, and Hermione to join him in the attempt to rescue Sirius, he would not have picked Ginny, Neville, or Luna.

Which D.A. members do you think Harry would have chosen to help rescue Sirius other than Ginny, Neville, or Luna?

10 scales if posted by Sunday 21st April, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Tuesday 30th April, 23:59 HOL time.

Which member would Harry have chosen to help rescue Sirius?

I think he might have considered Angelina Johnson.  He's used to her being in charge -- what with her being Quidditch Captain. Then again, maybe he wouldn't have chosen her, because she's used to being in charge, and Harry wasn't all that good at following directions (and he also liked being in charge -- whether he was good at it or not, he liked it).

So forget Angelina. But I think he wouldn't have chosen Cho Chang. Uh, no, but he might have wanted to.

Since you are asking for a 'singular' person, I'll say Lee Jordan.

I agree he probably would have considered the quidditch team as he knew they worked well under pressure. If I were doing it logically, I would have picked the people who had proved themselves most calm and reliable, as well as those who's spellcasting wasn't quite as eratic. The problem is, that Harry condemning those 3 as 'not who he would have chosen' makes it complicated to say who he would have picked because it's a very throwaway and sulky comment: it would probably depend on who looked more 'capable' and less argumentative to him in the moment (whether they were or not). My money is on Angelina, Dean or Lee.

I would imagine he'd pick Katie Bell (sixth year), Angelina Johnson (seventh year), Lee Jordan (seventh year), or Alicia Spinnet (seventh year) as they are all older and would have some more experience than the younger students. I could also see him wanting Susan Bones as her aunt works for the MoM and she might be able to help them in the MoM?