The Slytherin Dungeons

Write a letter to Harry as one of the readers of his interview in March’s edition of The Quibbler. Are you now convinced that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has returned or do you believe Harry might benefit from a “good course of Shock Spells at St. Mungo’s”?

10 scales if posted by Sunday 3rd March, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Sunday 31st March, 23:59 HOL time.

Dear Harry Potter,

I am convinced that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has returned. Although most people say that he hasn't. But I believe he has. What could you do to stop him? Will you ever come across him again? Or maybe not? Will you find him? Or will he find you? He has done some horrible things in the past, but he has not changed. Don't forget that he killed Cedric Diggery and even your parents. I hope you answer these questions when you get a chance. 

Sincerely,

Cheyenne Roncone

Dear Harry Potter

I've been following the exploits of the so-called 'Dark Lord', through various sources, for a while now, and I think your interview is very interesting and informative (even if one considers who wrote the article and the veracity of most of what she has written). One only wonders why you are still alive; I think you are probably very lucky and that is a good thing. I wish you to have continued good luck -- and that you stay alive!

Sincerely,

Tarma Black