The Slytherin Dungeons

Prior to casting Legilimens on Harry, Snape withdraws three memories and deposits them into the Pensieve. What do you think one (or more) of those memories were?

10 scales if posted by Sunday 17th February, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Thursday 28th February, 23:59 HOL time.

Any information about the Order of the Phoenix and/or the Death Eaters likely went into the Pensieve.

I'd still like to know how a Pensieve actually works. Does a "ghost memory" stay in brain? I'm not sure if Snape would be willing to take ALL of his memories of Lily out. He seems like someone who would keep at least one with him.

2 hours ago, Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis said:

Any information about the Order of the Phoenix and/or the Death Eaters likely went into the Pensieve.

I'd still like to know how a Pensieve actually works. Does a "ghost memory" stay in brain? I'm not sure if Snape would be willing to take ALL of his memories of Lily out. He seems like someone who would keep at least one with him.

Oh. Good point. Maybe he left a trace -- or a 'note to self' -- and immediately got them from the Pensieve again, after Harry left?  (I've no idea of how a Pensieve works! :o I always sort of figured that there was a remembrance of the memory left in the brain, but the heaviness of it was eliminated.)