The Slytherin Dungeons

what will the future be like? Not like 10 years into the future more like 100s of years

Sealara Raelitheos

• 2 years later...

I really hope they figure out how to make flying cars in the next 100 years. I feel like thats something everyone always mentions but will it ever really happen? Only time will tell I suppose...
Instantaneous snacks would be a fine thing too - one can only dream

I think, the Earth will keep getting hotter because of the Global Warming. The Sea Levels will rise, and Japan will succeed in making a lot of Hybrid Creatures, China will make new moons or planets like they made a new sun, technology will touch the skies.

• 7 months later...

Before lockdown, I would have brushed this thought off. But then I realized that The Maze Runner has practically already come true. So I say the future will be exactly like that. Or The Hunger Games. Or Divergent. 
Those are all the dystopia future stories I've read, so...
Of course this is just the next 100 yrs. We all know that by the next millennia or two there will be no world left. 

Edited by Willow Carter

9 hours ago, Willow Carter said:

Before lockdown, I would have brushed this thought off. But then I realized that The Maze Runner has practically already come true. So I say the future will be exactly like that. Or The Hunger Games. Or Divergent. 
Those are all the dystopia future stories I've read, so...
Of course this is just the next 100 yrs. We all know that by the next millennia or two there will be no world left. 

Very life-affirming message... Seems like i will keep this post in mind till the end of this pandemic....

I guess it's just the metter of time, when everything will be ruined by humanity, including their own lives. Wars are all over the Earth. There is a virus amd lets not forget about climite changes. I'd give our planet max 500 years from now.

I wonder how water tasted before Industrial Revolution.... Was it sweeter?