The Slytherin Dungeons

Favorite Quidditch Teams

Cody Lewis

I know a few people here have their preferences, so let's hear them! What's your favorite pro Quidditch team?

I've been a Montrose Magpies fan for a while, possibly because I really like black and white color schemes. It also doesn't hurt that they have a history of winning, as they lead the BIQL in League Cups. Let's make it 33 this year!

Outside of the BIQL, I'm also a supporter of the Sweetwater All-Stars, who hail from my home state of Texas!

My team is the Tutshill Tornados! They are the BIQL team that my dad roots for, so growing up it made things easier to follow him. Their sky-blue robes are also my favorite among all the teams in the league. Now that I'm older and understand the game of Quidditch better, it's clear that the Tornados value Seeking, which is the best part of the game in my opinion. I'll definitely be watching Scarlett McKnight zooming after Snitches! 

• 2 years later...

Speaking within the UK, the closest team to me Appleby Arrows, and that's the team my younger brother supports, but the team I support over here is Puddlemere United. The whole family however ADORE Thundelarra Thunderers and since my older brother has been living out there for some time it only feel right that they're our official family team! (That being said, I am forever jealous of the beautiful Pride of Portree colours, they're soooo pretty!)

• 2 months later...

Back when I was in college, lots of universities in America had muggle Quidditch teams (no idea who told muggles about Quidditch :lol: ). The game looked kind of fun, even though no flying on broomsticks was involved. I rooted for University of Kentucky's Aberforth's Army. Our mascot was a goat's head :D

• 2 years later...