The Slytherin Dungeons
The Bloody Baron

Week 2 Creative Task

As you are searching the dungeons for clues, you should really think about for what you are searching. Describe/create a graphic of what decorations/food/activities you think might be at this party and post below. If you are uncomfortable sharing with everyone, you can send your graphic/description to beth.shearer14 @ gmail.com (without the spaces)

To earn 10 scales, please post by 11:59pm HOL time October 31.

What food could possibly be at this party? I'm really hoping it is not rotten maggots or mouldy cheese, like what the ghosts had for Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpingtons party. Then I realize, no, of course not.

They'd have all kinds of decadent foods! I think that there would be drinks of all kinds -- I'm really wishing for hot mulled cider. (It's sort of cold!) Chocolate? What about OH, I'd love to see chocolate eclairs! Yes!  That would be great too. And of course, I'd look for pizza! Extra cheese and sauce, please!

I'm hoping that they didn't colour all their food green (or green and silver), though.

I'm hoping for lots of games. Can you really call it a party if there aren't fun activities? No, otherwise it'd be just a dinner, or a small group chat or something! I definitely want to see some games!

Games are a must! There's this Muggle party game that I've been wanting to try... It's even perfectly named for the Dungeons: 5-Minute Dungeon!

95077a5426.jpg

As for food, I went a Halloween party last year with a candy/caramel apple bar, which was a lot of fun. But, I think these snake breadsticks would definitely turn a regular Halloween party into a true Slyth-o-ween bash!

7369377a47.jpg