The Slytherin Dungeons
Amaryllis Storm

Amaryllis Storms Journal

Amaryllis.png

10 scales awarded

So, here begins my journey at Hol. I was fortunate to receive a private room, which I have just finished setting up and unpacking.  Before I had even considered starting such an odious task, I wandered around the campus and was able to meet a few interesting Professors.  I have already staked out to plot in greenhouse two, so will be able to continue my hobby. Classes won't start for another month, so I plan to join the few events scheduled during the break, the puffs are having a summer camp which should be interesting.  TIme for bed will write more later!

So classes have started and I, as usual, had to go the distance and take five classes: Two year-long and three one-term class.  So far the classes are pretty interesting, I think Ancient Civilization might be my favorite so far, maybe it's because its the first class I signed up for and the first assignment I have turned in. So far, I have 3 assignments turned in and two more to complete, that leaves me two weeks to read ahead if I can get them finished and turned in tomorrow.

5 scales awarded