The Slytherin Dungeons
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis

The Final Countdown

Our six weeks of hosting the OASIS has sadly come to an end. It was exciting to watch gunters figure out the best ways to manuever through the worlds and attack monsters to gain the most XP. With a fairly slow start, it appeared as if the Emerald Cup would never be found. Fortunately, it has been recovered, allowing us to keep our annual tradition going!

The Silver Clan has accumulated a total of 1590 XP!

Congratulations once again to Darkn3sss for being the first gunter through all three Gates, having the most XP, and earning the title of Champion of the OASIS! Check the Scoreboard for the final results.

For the first time in Slytherin history, the winner of the Emerald Cup is...

...the Green Clan with a cumulative 1820 XP!

Special thanks to my fellow professors (Prof. Amy Lupin and Prof. Cody Lewis) for providing a large variety of challenging Quests. The OASIS is now visible to all, gunter or not. Feel free to browse through the Quests and see how each gunter approached them.

Thanks for playing our game.

I *knew* it was Zodia!  *cough*   But I could only get to Thanatos with the skip.

Oh, this was immense fun. Thank you so much, Scarlet (and 'fellow Professors' Amy and Cody).

YAY GREEN CLAN!!!  We got the EMERALD CUP!

(Thank you for finding it for us, Will.) :D

*glares an angry silver glare towards everything green he can find* (never mind that the scales race in general seems to be going Silver's way this year)

great job to everyone for making this the best slow-paced Snitch match I have ever played!  thanks for the fun activities and the great times, and one more thing:

Green Clan (and non-Slytherins who choose to side with Green)?  We'll be coming for you next year!  ;)

Thank you for letting me join in and hosting this activity! This was so much fun! And yay Green Clan!!!!! We beat Will!!!! (Apparently Will is the only person on the Silver Team in my head or something???)

You may come for us next year, Will, but we'll still get to watch you go boom again first. XD