The Slytherin Dungeons

The game quests were definitely more difficult because even though I like games, the old style arcade games are not my forte. I like puzzle quests except fallen letters. That usually isn't my favorite at all. Some of the creative quests were nice. I used to hate the art activities on here, but I'm starting to warm up to them little by little.

Enjoy!?

I have enjoyed almost all the tasks! I was just thinking that recently -- when creating a place and describing it. such a lot of imagination you all showed!  The same with making up objects and uses for them.  I also liked almost everything else of the usual 'game' stuff (see below for exceptions). 

As for difficult -- you knew this was coming from me! How many growls have I growled?

I find the 'identify music' tasks to be rather difficult.  (Those received growls!)  The 'game' things, arcade games, are also sort of difficult. I mostly just press the button and space bar (or whatever is needed to get the score). There was one game, though, where I played it, got motion sick, so just toughed it out because I knew it would have to meet the criteria because that would be the only time I played it.

I've not been to all the planets, but ... basically wish to do a big cheer for the creation of all of this. Wow.

I'd say that the types of quests that were the most difficult for me were the ones where we were given a prompt (set in a specific fandom) and then had to write about our reactions.  What made them so hard for me was that most of the time, I had no experience with that particular universe or fandom so I had to do a mix of improvising and research on the spot!

EDIT:  I remembered an even harder one - a Sudoku which substituted symbols for numbers.  The first few were easy, but it got really hard... requiring multiple rounds of guess and check... really fast.

My favorite tasks, though, would have to be both the puzzles (not counting jigsaw puzzles, which I always struggle with) and the video games... but is that a surprise?

I had many favorites, and on the flipside, also many dislikes. In general I preferred assignments with one answer over one with multiple options. I also enjoyed certain projects more than others. I was not a big fan of the games, as I found it difficult to get the required number of points needed. 

I HULK SMASHED several of the tasks, and I am continuing to HULK SMASH some of those same ones, as I continue to work on an answer that is correct. 

I also enjoyed the OASIS theme of it all. I recently re-watched RPO, and I made several connections to this activity during the movie!

My favorite Quest so far was the prompt that asked you to make an 8-bit character. My character is partly based on a skin I used for Minecraft. I really like going back and looking through that topic to see what everyone else came up with.

The toughest arcade game for me was Tempest, though I think playing with a mouse might make it easier to control.

I didn't get to join this activity, since I been to busy in real life. Then I became real sick. I hope to be back soon. I'm already starting to feel stronger.