The Slytherin Dungeons

I made a big entrance when I arrived in my flying DeLorean, which I’d obtained by completing a Back to the Future quest on the planet Zemeckis. The DeLorean came outfitted with a (nonfunctioning) flux capacitor, but I’d made several additions to its equipment and appearance.

I’d only had it a few weeks now, but my time-traveling, Ghost Busting, Knight Riding, matter-penetrating DeLorean had already become my avatar’s trademark.

IX5lU3a.png

What's your ride? How are you getting around the OASIS?

Join in the discussion by 11:59 pm on 30 June to earn 5 XP.

I don't feel like mimicking terrestrial transport is right for me at all!  I think a modified Imperial Star Destroyer, shown below, is better for me to use when traveling between worlds.

MCOFp0z.jpg

I have no idea what sort of transport I would want to be honest, but I do think I would like something that could fly, so I did a bit of research on gaming mounts, and I found this one right here. It looks so cool! This would definitely be my mount with all of those awesome colors!

Discussion_3.jpg

My vehicle is a Yamaha scooter. 

ac954bb7-ba95-4373-bdcc-63590bf5b45d.png'

It can easily move around larger objects and can quickly get out of a tight spot. It fits in with its surroundings, so others do not know I am going for the keys/Easter Egg too.