The Slytherin Dungeons
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Amy Lupin

Yula Quest

As you explore the dusty paths of a bustling village on Yula, a Klatooinian approaches you. Your hand drops to where you have your light-saber clipped onto your belt. He makes a sign with his hand that you were told to look out for. You relax your guard, knowing now that he's a member of the Rebellion. He then gestures towards an alley on your left. You nod in understanding and maneuver through the crowd. After several moments pass, he joins you.

He informs you that a high-ranking member within the local group of Rebels has gone missing. Their resources are tightly stretched at the moment as many within the group are a raiding a facility under the control of the Sith Order on the far side of the planet. He beseeches you to lend your assistance in locating the missing member.

You hastily agree, knowing that this turn of events might hamper the Rebellion's efforts considerably.

Explain how you go about locating this member and rescuing them in at least 100 words.

Post your explanation below by 11:59 pm on 30 June for 15 XP.

I think for a long while about situations and wonder what fandom this world is focused on:  based on hearing the words "Sith Order" and looking at my light saber, I conclude that somehow this world plays by Star Wars rules.  One of the few things I remember about Star Wars is the phrase "Use the Force", so I just think about the missing Rebel, willing the Force to guide me there.  Knowing that I have "the Force" behind me, I allow pure instinct to guide me - knowing that the Force will guide me to the missing Rebel's location!  Eventually my instincts guide me to an ominous looking warehouse.  Before I open the door, I activate my Light Saber to prepare for my next move, knowing I can defeat whatever enemy is in my path.  Three fallen Sith Guards later, I am in front of the missing Rebel and can lead him out of the warehouse towards the rest of the Rebel Alliance!

While double-checking on my ship to make sure that it is well-hidden, I explain the situation to my R2-D2 droid. He quickly locates a shady character and I can immediately feel that there is a darkness to him. We follow the Sith Order member to a massive ship. There are only two guards, so I am able to slip by with my droid by using the Jedi mind trick. (It never fails!) My droid is downloads a map of the ship and we head toward the prison cells, where we find the member of the Rebel Alliance. My light-saber slices an opening and she leads us to an unoccupied side entrance of the ship for us to escape.

Thankfully I have learned to master the force to do incredible things such as cloaking my presence from those who do not bend to the light. Once this is in place, I follow members of the Sith Order around while listening for any clues on where this member might be. My droid pretends to be one of the droids that they have working for them and also relays any information that he might find. Eventually, we meet back up and compare notes. While my droid infiltrates their security and electrical systems, I manage to make my way through the sealed doors and to the rebels location. I let him know that I am there to rescue him but suddenly, we are found by the enemy. I pull my light saber from my pocket and begin to fight the people in front of me. We're able to make a break for it after knocking quite a few of them out, and my droid clears us a path out of the base and back to our ship. The rebel is grateful that I was able to come after him, and we prepare to launch an attack with our full strength together.

Sign in to follow this