The Slytherin Dungeons

Sirius . . . if you could resume your usual form.

Mrs. Weasley screamed and leapt back from the bed.

Snape had not yelled or jumped backward, but the look on his face was one of mingled fury and horror.

How do you think other members of the “old crowd” reacted to seeing Sirius?

10 scales if posted by Sunday 20th May, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Thursday 31st May, 23:59 HOL time.

While she wasn't in the Order, Amelia Bones (Susan Bones' aunt)'s brother Edgar was. I would imagine if Amelia somehow found out she would probably be really angry because Sirius lived and her brother didn't and she was a staunch opposer to Voldemort. After learning the truth about Peter Pettigrew, I imagine she'd be more lenient, but she probably wouldn't have much time to get to know Sirius as she works for the ministry that is still hunting him (and also she is sadly murdered next year).

I think that Arthur Weasley would be first shocked and then delighted. He's a very very awesome person, with an enormous depth of wisdom and compassion. Yes, he knew that Sirius Black was in Azkaban for the alleged murder of the Muggles and Peter Pettigrew. Yes, he knew that Sirius had escaped from Azkaban and was highly worried about the safety of Harry (earlier in the HP saga).

But, if he was in Dumbledore's office, and this happened, with Dumbledore saying that, I think Arthur Weasley would know immediately that there was more to the story and adjust his actions and reactions accordingly. He  would, though, ask for explanations later!