The Slytherin Dungeons

All gunters are invited to hang out in #slytherin throughout the Emerald Cup Hunt. For IRC activities, such as the trademark Emerald Cup logic puzzle races, gunters are encouraged to nick to their OASIS usernames. IRC activities offer gunters a chance to bond with the other gunters in their clan and the opportunity to earn additional XP. At each IRC session, winners will receive special items to aid in traversing the OASIS.

If you are interested in participating in IRC activities, please post your general availability from 20 May to 30 June below. Which days/times are better for you? 

Then, keep an eye on The Basement for more information about IRC activities!

May 20-June 15 mostly open. A few days here and there I’m unable to do. 

Weekdays: mostly open from 6 pm to 12 am HOL time

Weekends: open almost all day

Edited by Shadow Gaunt

in general:  weeknights 12A-7A HOL [though Thursday night - or 'early Friday morning'  HOL - will almost definitely be nearly uniformly bad]

weekends 5P-7A HOL (but 5/20 in particular will be a very bad day for me)

Am interested in participating.

Best times for me: HOL 2:30am - 6am (Pacific Time 6:30pm - 10 pm), with some fluctuation of the time possible. 

I can usually rearrange my schedule a bit, for other times, if I know about them in advance.

I should be available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday after 1am HOL time. My availability on the weekend is possibly non existent. But there are a lot of activities associated with my research program throughout the week and on the weekends, so really, my availability will be very sparse either way. I'll try to make it if I can.

My availability will be patchy - I'll see you when I see you, and will try to make any pre-arranged times :)

Great turnout in #slytherin last night! Thank you all for coming!

We would like to schedule the next race on the weekend to get non-US gunters involved. How does your availability look for Sunday, 10 June?

(I don't have much leeway on weekends, so if this date doesn't work for most people, you can run races without me.)

That might be the single worst possible day for me, though if I must I could probably do something in the evening (preferably after 11:59 PM HOL)!

(I’m moving between 4-10 PM HOL that day.)

I think I'm available essentially all of the 9th.  (it's the day before moving but I should be able to block out an arbitrary period)

For the 16th, it would have to be either early (5P-8P HOL) or late (after 1A HOL, at a minimum) due to other commitments I"m working around that day.