The Slytherin Dungeons
Prof. Cody Lewis

Slytherin Study Hall

We're currently in 2nd place for the House Cup, but as Slytherins we should have our sights set on no less than first! It's time to buckle down, get our homework done, and earn those points!

For a bit of extra motivation, during the last weekend of each month, we will be hosting Slytherin Study Hall in the #slytherin IRC channel. Feel free to drop by, say hello to your fellow snakes, and see if you can get some homework done. Done with all your homework already? Work on anything else HOL-related, or just hang out and get to know your housemates! Slytherin professors and student teachers will be hanging around as well, so feel free to ask any questions you might have.

You can ask for help or bounce ideas off of each other, but remember any work you submit must be your own! Plagiarism is not tolerated on HOL!

Right after (or maybe 28 minutes after ;))  a Snitch match featuring one of our own Seekers!  So Slytherins can go straight from the match to study hall... at the very least, I'll be in and out over much of the 2 hour window!

We're trying out two different time slots for this month's Slytherin Study Hall. Join us in #slytherin on:

Saturday, March 24 @ 6-8 PM HOL time (2-4 PM EST)
OR
Sunday, March 25 @ 11 PM - 1 AM HOL time (6-8 PM EST)

Keep in mind, Daylight Savings Time in HOLland (er, the land where HOL is located, not Holland) starts that Saturday night. Don't miss out on valuable study time due to wonky time differences!

Just as last time I’ll be on vacation but will do what I can to at least make an appearance at both!

SO MANY returning veteran snakes around... I’m hoping to see them on the 24th or 25th!

We'll go with two sessions again for this month's Study Hall:

Sunday, April 29 @ 1-3 AM HOL time (Saturday, April 28 @ 8-10 PM EST)
AND to wind down after all the Gathering and Games excitement...
Sunday, April 29 @ 8-10 PM HOL time (3-5 PM EST)

Bring homework and good study music! Hope to see you in #slytherin in a few weeks!

For May,  we have two time periods reserved in #slytherin for Slytherin Study Hall:

Saturday, May 26 @ 5-7 PM HOL time (12-2 PM EST)
AND
Sunday, May 27 @ 11 PM - 1 AM HOL time (6-8 PM EST)

This will be the final push for points since June deadlines tend to be earlier in the month. See you then!