“I was saying, my dear, that you were clearly born under the baleful influence of Saturn.”

Do some research and figure out which planet was in a position of power at the moment of your birth. (Or just have fun and make something completely up!) Do any of your physical features or personality reflect that planet’s influence? 

10 scales if posted by Sunday 10th December, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Sunday 31st December, 23:59 HOL time.

I was born under the moon. I guess that reflects on my personality because I like astronomy (?). Not only that, but I think being born under the moon gave my physical appearance very very cold hands (aagrh) because the moon is very cold. I don't really know what else the moon gave me, but i think this is it.

This is funny because I looked this up after choosing, and making, my Yule siggy and avatar picture!

Apparently one heavenly body of influence with me is the Sun.

I found that some cultures call the Sun feminine and some call her masculine. (There is no ambiguity as such with several of the planets.) She is associated with one's self and is also associated with sense of purpose and vitality.

Another source says "The Sun is the ancient symbol for the soul. The soul lies deeply hidden beneath our daily restless thoughts and changing emotions. The Sun, therefore, represents a point of stillness, the center of the wheel so to speak."  That sounds sort of nifty to me.

However, there is that of the father and son ( Daedalus and Icarus) and the son flew too high in the heavens and the sun's heat melted the wax of his wings and he fell and died. So there seems to be a balance which is needed.  Great to have the sun as an influence but don't get one's feathers charred ...

I don't completely understand everything in my birth chart, but it looks like the planet that has the most influence over me is Mercury. As the messenger god, Mercury is associated with all forms of communication. "The Mercurial type may be dexterous, clever and quick witted. Those with strong Mercury characteristics may be public speakers, writers or researchers." Personally, I'm better at communicating though writing than talking, but I suppose that counts! Mercury also rules over ideas, thoughts, and opinions, always collecting data from surroundings. That is certainly part of my personality because I like learning and taking in as much information as possible. 

i don't understand my chart at all, but part of the report that the page gave me was this:

Saturn is in 07 Degrees Capricorn. 
Very serious-minded and mature, you have the ability to take on responsibilities and to carry out important duties. You can also be trusted to be extremely practical and thrifty. A good organizer, you are the ideal one to be counted on to take a clearly defined project through to its logical conclusion. An achiever, you pride yourself on your ability to focus your attention totally on some worthy goal and then attain it.

which totally describes me i think :)

This was really hard to figure out but like Scarlet, I am Mercury-dominant.

They are highly intuitive, logical and analytical. Mercury also has a great impact on our communication skills.

Most Mercurians are extroverted - I definitively am not!