“Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret…”

Imagine if Professor Moody used Transfiguration as a punishment on other students before he was scolded by Professor McGonagall. Who else did he Transfigure? What behavior would warrant the punishment and what might the student be changed to?

10 scales if posted by Sunday 10th December, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Sunday 31st December, 23:59 HOL time.

Professor Moody most likely used Transfiguration on a Slytherin being very vocal about his prejudice views. He most likely turned him into a snake and said something like, "If you're so favorable towards the snake man, let's see how you are as a snake yourself" (This is completely out of character, but I think it could happen). Then, he would make the snake slither around and around and then untransfigure the snake. The Slytherin would be completely unfocused and head swimming.

Miss Fawcett of Ravenclaw is somewhat of a mischievous character and prone to getting into trouble. At one point, Moody must've noticed her sneaking around, possibly hiding out in the bushes, when she wasn't supposed to. He could Transfigure her into a bunny, since she is constantly hopping around.  

I think that Mad-Eye might have chosen to transfigure someone who he felt was not being a proper 'follower' of Moldy Voldy. (After all, this wasn't Alastor Moody who did that to Draco but Bartemius Crouch Jr. who was fanatically devoted to Voldemort.)  So I think he might have chosen to transfigure anyone who was of a family who was of the group of Death Eaters (he would know who they were) who might have been speaking desparagingly of Voldemort --  and maybe turned them into a toad. And have arranged that a snake was nearby ... just to give the toad incentive to hop very fast.

I think faux-Moody might transfigure a Slytherin underachiever like Marcus Flint to "motivate" him to successfully complete his NEWTs. Perhaps by turning him into a spider and later demonstrating the Imperious Curse?