Slyth-o-ween is officially over! I hope you all had fun exploring the Chamber of Secrets while it was open. Passwords have been removed and the chamber has rearranged itself for everyone to view.

If you weren’t able to get all of them, the passwords were:
Entrance - fortyeight
Door 1 - locket
Door 2 - fangs
Door 3 - noble
Door 4 - cunning
Door 5 - glory

Everyone who completed the jigsaw puzzle under 10 minutes will receive the 10 bonus scales. There were three! They are:

• Anna Snape
  • Arianna Stonewater
  • Siobhan Sullivan

The final scale count for Slyth-o-ween:
Amanda P. X. Sim - 110
Anna Snape - 60
Arianna Stonewater - 210
Astaria Rivers - 170
Aurelia West - 69
Austin Ollivander Black - 10
Bull J. Johnson - 26
Celestia Varo - 20
Gail Allen - 20
Kendra Givens - 58
Polaris Black - 180
Prof. Amy Lupin - 19
Prof. Cody Lewis - 20
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis - 20
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black - 197
Shiloh Adlar - 200
Siobhan Sullivan - 90
Vanessa Tilley - 179
Will Lestrange - 180

Thanks to all the snakes and friends from other houses who participated! Many apologies for the first password. I’m glad most of you thought it was clever and won’t feed me to Basil for making it so difficult. It was really, really lucky that Cody actually got Salazar Slytherin from his chocolate frog! I especially loved the drawings and seeing all the treasures you found in the Chamber of Secrets. Thanks again! See you around the Dungeons and HOL!

Thank you very much for the fun.  I enjoyed myself! *plays with lots and lots of scales*

That first password was brilliant! It was so 'simple' it was awesome. I really overthought it at the beginning *looks at list of words I tried*.  Then, when I stopped thinking about it (and saw Cody's post ..) *click! And laughed. 

Thank you for organizing such a fun activity! It was awesome to explore the Chamber of Secrets. I didn't know there were so many doors!

So even being a Head of House doesn’t make you safe from the House Pets these days?  (Or is it the whole “Basil and Silver don’t mix” thing?)

The first few activities didn’t really play to my strengths, but I’m glad I was able to make it through them to get to the rest of the activity!  Another great Slyth-O-Ween in the books.