Put your real estate agent skills to the test and try to sell the Riddle House! Who would you target? Create an advertisement (written or graphic) or provide an image showing the staging of a room in the house.

10 scales if posted by Sunday 17th September, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Saturday 30th September, 23:59 HOL time.

If I had to sell the Riddle house I would first fix it up some. One way I'd do this is by cleaning out the mansion by sweeping it thoroughly. Then I would get new glass for all of its windows. This way all the windows including the broken one would be fixed. Next I would hire a younger gardener to help me rid the garden from weeds and make the outside look good. Lastly I would interview Frank Bryce and the doctor that did the autopsy. This would get a newspaper to print, which would shut up the people of Little Hangleton.

Edited by Bull J. Johnson

Here is a staged living room. I would refinish all of the floors and paint the walls a nice neutral eggshell. I would buy some neutral furniture so that people can see what fits in the room, but also can imagine their own furniture in it. Then, I would buy some nice flowers and flower pictures to brighten up the place!

Riddle_House_Living_Room.png

I think I would try to sell the Riddle House on the fact that it could be haunted. People are really into haunted houses and owning one, think Amityville. It can often become a tourist attraction for people. I would market to the younger crowd who had interest in the supernatural by telling them of the murder that had been committed in the house. I would probably go on some crazy story to make it sound really good. By doing this, I hook them in even more to buying the house. I may even give them a tour with tidbits here and there of where things happened. I would also add that a while back, voices were heard inside of the house with a random flickering light because that would for sure drive their interest. After all, I just want that house out of my hands and onto someone else.

I also would probably fix up the house some before putting on the market. I'd try to market it based on its aesthetics, since it was mentioned to be the largest and grandest manor in the village. It also sits atop a hill overlooking the village, so I'd mention the beautiful view the inhabitants would have if they purchased it. I would probably appeal to older, rich folks who want to retire in a nice mansion, because I think they're the most likely to go for it, however I'd have to ensure they know that the place isn't inhabited by ghosts or anything of the like, as that would put a slight damper on it..