Prof. Cody Lewis

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to the Dungeons! We hope you enjoyed your break, but it's time to get back to work. That House Cup won't win itself, you know.

We have a couple new staff members this year! Saeir Darr joins us as a professor, while Aurelia West has been promoted to Prefect. Make sure you mind your manners in front of them!

Harry Potter Read-Along is starting a new book this term: Goblet of Fire! Keep an eye out for that and feel free to bother Arianna Stonewater or Maxwell Shadow if you have any questions.

A brand new Slug Club is up and running! If you're a fan of puzzles or just want more opportunities to earn scales, the Puzzle Exchange might be the place for you. Go check it out!

The Slytherin Quidditch Team (SQT) is gearing up to defend their title once again! New snakes are welcome to join #slythquid in the HOL Chatrooms. SQT's always looking for new blood, so see Darcey Goode or Will Lestrange if you're interested in playing some Quidditch.

Mystery is the theme for the next issue of our house newspaper, the SerpenTimes. Get your submissions in by October 15th, and don't forget to send in nominations for Superlatives as well!

We have a lot to look forward to here in the Dungeons. Let's make this year magical!

So excited to return as a professor again this year! :D I was an HOL professor for many years before I did a mini-retirement to finish my student studies.

Please join my brand-new HOL class on Figure Skating! I am a real figure skater in real life so you are being taught by the best! ;)

http://hol.org.uk/class.php?class=1720

http://holfigureskating.weebly.com/