The Slytherin Dungeons

General Puzzle Discussion

I do not like Logic puzzle, because it is to much thinking and that makes it very hard for me to wrap my brains around them. I also do not like Sudoku puzzles. Puzzles that I do like are word searches and jigsaws. However, do to eye problems if the pieces are to small it makes them harder for me to see. So I prefer real life puzzles or ones that are bigger or few numbers. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/ makes it easier for me to see due to their set up.

5 scales (September 2017)

• 3 years later...

One of the things I love about HOL is that it has introduced me to so many new kinds of puzzles! Before I got on here, I had never done a nonogram or a tents and trees puzzle, but I find them lots of fun now! I think those are a couple of my favorites, but I also love an old fashioned jigsaw or a sudoku. I haven't made too many puzzles so far, but I'd love to learn more about making puzzles so that I can contribute more to the club. Logic puzzles are also pretty fun, but I admit I sometimes get frustrated when I get stuck. That makes eventually getting to the solution that much more fun though!

5 scales (January 2021)