The Slytherin Dungeons

General Puzzle Discussion

I do not like Logic puzzle, because it is to much thinking and that makes it very hard for me to wrap my brains around them. I also do not like Sudoku puzzles. Puzzles that I do like are word searches and jigsaws. However, do to eye problems if the pieces are to small it makes them harder for me to see. So I prefer real life puzzles or ones that are bigger or few numbers. https://www.jigsawplanet.com/ makes it easier for me to see due to their set up.

5 scales (September 2017)

• 3 years later...

One of the things I love about HOL is that it has introduced me to so many new kinds of puzzles! Before I got on here, I had never done a nonogram or a tents and trees puzzle, but I find them lots of fun now! I think those are a couple of my favorites, but I also love an old fashioned jigsaw or a sudoku. I haven't made too many puzzles so far, but I'd love to learn more about making puzzles so that I can contribute more to the club. Logic puzzles are also pretty fun, but I admit I sometimes get frustrated when I get stuck. That makes eventually getting to the solution that much more fun though!

5 scales (January 2021)

• 3 years later...

I truly enjoy any sort of puzzles and I think they are a fun way to engage the mind and keep it active, while also being just for fun. I have personally found that solving a puzzle is a fun way to wake up after a long sleep and to refresh one's mind after a long period of stress. Ever since I joined HOL, I have been introduced to so many different types of puzzles, which make me keep coming back to the different forums here for fun. I have also learnt about a few puzzles which I didn't know about earlier, such as fallen letters, letter tiles, the Hashi puzzle, Connecting Wall, etc. My favorite types of puzzles are logic puzzles and Einstein riddles. I also enjoy jigsaws. Word searches, fallen letters, and mazes are fun, too. I enjoy making crossword puzzles and riddles. I am looking forward to trying my hand at creating a logic puzzle or Einstein riddle. I do not enjoy Hashi puzzles and math puzzles, because I do not love calculations.

Egg-5.png

You've found Snake Egg 5! Message Scarlet Robloutain, River Fenwick, and February Fortescue (in the same message) the location of this egg for your activity.