The Slytherin Dungeons
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis

Where to Find Puzzles

.One puzzle thing I like playing is a mobile puzzle game on my mobile phone. This puzzle game is called Gardenscape. The reason I like it so much is that it i really fun. I'm hoping to get more stars so I can finish the piece of the garden I'm working on now. The only problem with that is no matter what I do I can't beat level one hundred and seven. This means until I can figure out this puzzle I'm stuck where I am in the game. If anyone else plays this mobile game a hint would really help. TY

5 scales (September 2017)

I've got all three volumes of Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzle books. Logic puzzles are among my favourite puzzles, and the practice comes in handy for seeking. I used to visit their website, but found I had little control over the size of the puzzles I would get each time, which is why I opted for the books instead. I'd definitely recommend them!

5 scales (September 2017)

When I'm playing online, I really like Puzzle Baron! There are so many different types of Sudokus, Logic Puzzles, Jigsaws, word puzzles, etc! They get new ones all the time so i've yet to play the same game twice!

5 scales (June 2018)