The Slytherin Dungeons

Solving Tips

• 4 weeks later...

My tip for Gardenscape is to make sure you have a lot of coins and to use the coins sparingly and only when you really need it. The reason for this tip is that later on in the game you will need those coins. Another tip is to keep trying a few times before wasting your hard earned cash. Anyway, I hope that helps anyone who decides to play this try game.

Also a specific tip for any level that has a tube like thing is to try to first figure out where each tube is going. I hope that helps you too.

5 scales (September 2017)

On tip to figure out a sudoku puzzle is to have a few copies and do it in stages or to do it in pencil this way you can erase your mistakes. What I mean by in stages is to put a small letters or number (depending on what kind your doing) in the left corner of each block that would fit in this block. Then when you have the right one mark that block with a big letter and erase or cross out or whatever so you know that that is the right letter/number. Now the multi pages come in hand so that when your sheet gets to messy you can redo the right letters on another sheet (leave the wrong ones) and you can start this process over again on a new sheet.

5 scales (September 2017)

greatwall-1.png
Spring Staycation: picture shows the Great Wall of China