The Slytherin Dungeons
Maxwell Shadow

Owl Post Again - Task 2

During this book we've read again and again how important pets are to their owners. Thanks to Sirius Ron has a replacement for Scabbers in the form of a fluffball owl. Share a picture (or two) of your pets and tell us something interesting about them. If you don't currently have a pet you can post a picture from the past. If you've never had a pet, tell us about a pet you'd like to have in the future and what you'd name them.

10 scales if posted before Sunday 29th January, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Tuesday 31st January, 23:59 HOL time.

I've got two cats, Kit and Kat, who I got and named at age 3. They're from the same litter but couldn't be any more different, as Kit is scared of her own shadow and hardly ever ventures outdoors, and Kat is constantly outside. There was one time where he and our old dog teamed up, as my mom didn't like Kat going outside back then. Since he and our dog, Rocky, were around the same color, Rocky would ring his bell to go outside and sneak Kat out underneath him! :p

Here's a picture of Kit!

phpTdIcp9PM_zpsaaqoise3.jpg

And here's one of Kat!

phpHfc6vGPM_zpsr4uqztnd.jpg

When i was young I had a cat and dog, but sadly no pictures of them, and then i developed allergies to anything with fur, hair or feathers when my family moved across the country. Its especially around cats now. I had always wanted a hamster that i could build a city of tubes for, but my mom didn't like anything even remotely rat-like.

Someday I'd like to get a pet snake, but I think my husband has a long way to come before agreeing to that!

Hard to believe, but I've never had a pet... unless you count younger siblings! I'd love to get a dog someday, but I don't know what I would name it. I do know that I want a cat named Chaos if I ever get a cat.

Since everyone can always enjoy cute pets, here is Brookie, a dog I recently took care of:

568a01687f.jpg

I currently have three cats, two of which were named by me so have Harry Potter themed names.

Molly was adopted from a cat charity when she was about 1 year old. They'd rescued her from a living outside in a small colony of cats and she chose us! We'd gone to look at another cat and Molly came out to play with us instead, something she apparently never did. She's a cutie and a chicken-fiend (she knows that the cooked chicken is kept in the fridge and pesters you whenever you go near it so she can get her fix!)

2016-12-29%2013.05.51%20Custom.jpg

Lily was abandoned at a local vets at about 18 months old with a very severe flea allergy. A plea was put out on Facebook to find some new owners and a month later she was still there - no one wanted her :( I couldn't let her spend any more time living in the cage at the vets so went and picked her up. She's a proper scaredy cat and won't go outside at all though she loves her mummy and has the loudest purr ever!

2016-08-12%2015.09.05%20Custom.jpg

Lewis Hamilton was not named by me and was owned by my other half's grandma and grandad. When his grandma passed away we took Lewis in and made him part of the family. He prefers to spend time outside though has a favourite spot on the sofa to curl up in when he does spend time inside (like right now!)

2017-01-28%2019.08.58%20Custom.jpg

Pet_zpszxfddyzc.jpg

I have never lived in a place where I could have a pet - this dog was rented! She loves to play so she will amuse herself if you are busy and invent a game to play when you are not!