The Slytherin Dungeons
Maxwell Shadow

The Dementor's Kiss - Task 1

As they are making their way back to the grounds of Hogwarts, Sirius asks Harry if he wants to go and live with him instead of the Dursleys. If you could live with anyone in the world, who would it be and where would you choose to live?

10 scales if posted before Sunday 15th January, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Tuesday 31st January, 23:59 HOL time.

Presuming we aren't choosing people we already live with (like my husband), I'd love to live with someone interesting. I don't have a specific person in mind, but i'd love to live with someone who likes trying new things and has incredible stories to tell.

I'd really like to live with someone who loves to travel places and has an adventurous spirit. I'm not sure where I'd choose to live, but I like the idea of residing somewhere in Europe.

Who I'd like to live with is pretty obvious, but where...Well, I find the sound of rushing water calming, so somewhere near a waterfall or another cascading water structure would be ideal. Not sure if that's the most feasible or practical choice, but I'd definitely settle for a place within 30 minutes of work.

I once met a couple with dual residences: one in London and one in NYC. Most of the time they spent touring the world. I'd like to live with someone like that!

Reality check: 30 minutes from work is always good! :lol:

I want to live with my horse buddy, Chet. Of course, with Murie, my dog friend. And then maybe someday I'd meet a 2-legger that Murie and Chet (and I) feel kindred with.

Where? A cabin in the mountains, where there is a creek or river of some sort nearby and pine trees and maybe even high desert. Where there are trails to ride and hike. Oh and have to have internet connection for work. HA. And be somewhat close to book stores, and stores, within an hour drive anyway. And restaurants would be nice if they were semi-nearby.

A second residence at the ocean would be awesome ... good idea, Polaris!

Edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Even though I came up with the question I don't have a very good answer I'm afraid! I'd quite like to live with my other half, my sister and her partner as we all get on so well and don't get to see each other nearly enough. We could live anywhere as long as I have access to musical theatre groups and we could make a living doing something interesting!