The Slytherin Dungeons
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs - Task 1

According to Hermione, the Ministry of Magic keeps a register on Animagi, complete with which animal they become and their markings. Tell us about another Animagus! You may include a short biography explaining why he or she decided to become an Animagus and/or post a picture of them in their Animagus form. Be sure to point out any distinctive markings! Please keep all images to a maximum size of 600x600.

10 scales if posted before Sunday 1st January, 23:59 HOL time.

5 scales if posted after that but before Tuesday 31st January, 23:59 HOL time.

This was easy ... someone in here (the Dungeons) wrote:

If I were able to become an Animagus, I'm quite sure that I would be a cat. I've always loved cats ever since I was little. I like how a cat is independent, but also affectionate. I like how curious cats are and very mobile. It is easy for a cat to get into tight spaces and go exploring. Of course, I have no idea exactly what type of cat I would be, but I hope I'm fluffy!

However, I can't tell WHICH ONE she is! Help!?

This one?

rs_500x250-140630102304-tumblr_n32cq8uN2

or this one?

KcIegt.gif

Somehow I suspect the second one, because of the 'volleyball-ish' activity. :lol:

This is Gregory Pinch. He is a read-headed man who is registered as a Northern Cardinal. His whole family can turn into different birds, it makes for easy travelling! He is easy to spot because of his square beard markings :)

3356615376_acd7c09753_z_large.jpg?v=1450

Adrian Tutley is an animagus who is proud to tell anyone he meets that he transforms into a gerbil...

stroke.jpg

Well wouldn't you want to brag to the world?! Erm...

Linda Marjoribanks was well on her way to becoming a herbologist when she discovered a creature nibbling on her daisies in her personal garden. After a week of stalking her daisy patch, Linda discovered the culprit was a Knarl! She fell in love with the critter and decided to shift her field of study to magizoology. Linda became a hedgehog Animagus to help her understand animals better. Her love for plants still exists as she is always seen wearing a floral headband!

12f1db0700.jpg