The Slytherin Dungeons
Maxwell Shadow

Professor Trelawney’s Prediction - Task 1

Exam season is upon us in this chapter! Which of the exams do you think you would have done the best in and why? Which the worst and why?

10 scales if posted before Sunday 18th December, 23:59 HOL time.
5 scales if posted after that but before Saturday 31st December, 23:59 HOL time.

I think i would've done ok with the divination one because i'm pretty good at pretending, but i wouldn't have done well with the History of Magic one, as remembering dates and names is not my forte at all!

I think I would have excelled in Potions as I really enjoy science and am pretty good at following directions and measuring things out, but maybe wouldn't have done as well at Arithmancy as I sometimes mix up numbers when working math problems.

I think I would have done okay with Potions and Herbology and hopefully okay with Transfiguration. I'm not sure of how well I would do with the other classes, probably middling. (I don't give much attention in those classes so I'd be winging it!) Divination ... I can make up stuff with the best, so I'd do okay in there if I felt like it. History of Magic? Oh, I would do well there. I love history, finding out where and when things happened, but I think that any good grade would come from me reading and not from the teacher. Everything else? Eh. However it was on that day. Is the sun shining? Do I want to be outside flying on my broomstick over the lake?

The Defense Against the Dark Arts exam sounds so fun! I love the idea of an obstacle course. I also would've enjoyed the challenge of turning a teapot into a tortoise. Divination and History of Magic would probably be the most difficult for me. Though sweating in the Greenhouses in June seems just awful.

I think that I would have been quite good at the Potions exam - I'm good at following instructions and with Snape busy bothering Harry I wouldn't have had the pressure of him staring and putting me off. I'd have probably been really bad at both the DADA exam (I'm not the most practical person) and Divination (since the whole subject is nonsense and I would have just resorted to making stuff up like Harry and Ron did).

I think History of Magic with Binns and Divination with Trelawney would put me to sleep in class so I probably wouldn’t do very well on those exams. I think Divination with Firenze might be great because I’ve always been interested in Astronomy and that classroom is just icing on the cake. Despite the fact that I don’t cook, I think I would do well in Potions because of my attention to detail. I plan on being an Animagus some day so I should also do well in Transfiguration.