Maxwell Shadow

Read-Along Assistant(s) required

The Harry Potter Read-Along is looking for an assistant (or two) to help with its smooth running. This position is currently open to Slytherin students/Professors only but may be opened up if I don't find anyone in this first wave of applications.

Your responsibilities

To help create and post trivia and/or tasks for each chapter of the Prisoner of Azkaban (and future books)

To keep track of scales earnt in your activities and post them weekly in the planning forum

To keep the Read-Along running smoothly

To regularly post in the discussions thread to promote the discussion

To poke me if I seem to vanish AT ALL during the term!

NOTE: You can still earn scales and take part in the Read-Along even if you have helped to create the tasks!

Essential skills required

A good knowledge of the Harry Potter world, especially the book we are currently reading

Access to the Harry Potter books

A creative mind (if you can't make up tasks or hunt down wicked trivia questions you won't be much help!)

Second year Slytherin or above (including Professors!)

Available to be online weekly (for tasks) or daily (for trivia)

To apply send me a few sentences in a PM about why you would like to be part of the planning team and what you think makes you the best candidate for the job. In addition re-read the chapters "The Dementor" and "Talons and Tea Leaves" and send me two of the following:

• Five trivia questions for one of the chapters
  • A creative task idea for one of the chapters (art/photography/graphics/poem/song etc)
  • A writing task idea for one of the chapters (opinion/roleplay/story etc)

Deadline for applications is Friday 23rd September, 23:59 HOL time.

I look forward to hearing from you!

~Max