It's Harry's birthday and Hedwig has turned up to your house to get your present to take it back to Privet Drive. What have you got him? Create a graphic, draw a picture or take a photograph of what you've bought and post it in this thread to earn your scales.

10 scales if posted by Sunday 11th September, 23:59 HOL time.

5 scales if posted after that but before Friday 30th September, 23:59 HOL time.

so it works like this.. when someone untrustworthy is close by, the globe's gases turn blue and then words will begin to form spelling out a charm or hex or spell that will aid in your defeat, escape, capture, depending on which words you choose to use. The Rememberscope floats in the air, pulled by a person's personal gravity, it is about the size of a bludger. If anyone needs such a dark detector, it's Harry Potter!

rememberscope_zps61sqtgbd.jpg

I am a Ravenclaw so I would get Harry a book. Not just any book of course, but the latest edition of Quidditch: A Narrative History, which contains information you can't find anywhere else. And I would get it signed because I know the authors personally! Sorry Hedwig - I hope it's not too heavy. . .

Quidditch%20Chronicles_zpsmaaqyiuf.jpg

Edited by Polaris Black

I'm loving all these presents so far - I think that Harry would really like them (well, most of them). I'd probably be in shock when Hedwig turned up since I would have definitely forgotten his birthday was coming up. How about a lovely, nice big birthday cake instead?!

Cake.jpg