Maxwell Shadow

Scales Race 2016/17

7 posts in this topic

If you would like to keep track of how you and your team are doing in this year's scales race the spreadsheet can be found HERE.

If you spot any errors please let me know asap. I will try to update it regularly and post here with totals.

Good luck everyone (but especially the green team!)

The scales spreadsheet has been updated to contain the "Snakes on a Train" scales. Well done to everyone who took part.

Remember there are still plenty of ways to earn scales in the Dungeons. Why not pop over to the Read-Along or create a journal? There's also the monthly challenge and Adopt-a-Project if you haven't already done the September tasks.

We've reached October so the scales spreadsheet has been updated to show all the scales earnt in September. Great to see so many snakes (and some very welcome visitors) taking part in the activities. The scales race currently stands as follows:

SILVER TEAM: 965 scales

GREEN TEAM: 1213 scales

Oops, forgot to post an update at the start of November but I'm sure you've all been glued to the scales spreadsheet watching how your teams have been getting on. Taking into account all the activities in the Dungeons up to the start of December, the totals are as follows:

SILVER TEAM: 2227

GREEN TEAM: 2428

Plenty of scale opportunities in December with Slythmas, Monthly Challenges, Read-Along tasks and trivia as well as journals, top point earners and SHOP. Keep earning those scales!

Slythmas brought a massive boost to the scales totals of both teams and when added to the usual monthly scale earning opportunities the totals are as follows:

SILVER TEAM: 3387

GREEN TEAM: 3893

Way to go Green team! Smashing it!

One other, interesting scrap I thought I'd draw your attention to is between two non-slytherins, battling it out for the "Dweller of the Dungeons" award is Prof. Tarma (740) and Polaris (732). Can't wait to see who is victorious!

One month to go before the first bunch of scales awards are dished out - make sure you're working hard for yourself and your team.

Scales awards for the Autumn Term will be posted shortly, but until then I thought I'd mention that the scales spreadsheet has been updated for January and the team scales are as follows:

SILVER TEAM: 4174

GREEN TEAM: 4784

Whilst the individual scales totals will reset this month, the totals at the end of the Spring Term will be added to these scales to get our overall winner. Keep on earning!

So after the scales reset it has been a massive month for the silver team, largely thanks to their banner contest scales haul. The totals are currently:

GREEN TEAM: 395

SILVER TEAM: 630

FYI: Revelio scales will go onto the March totals since we've not finished playing yet.