The Slytherin Dungeons
Sign in to follow this  
February Fortescue

Master Trivia Questions - June

For each question, you'll earn 5 beans for each question answered correctly. You only get one chance, and this trivia contest ends at the end of the month.

In other words, that's a total of 20 possible beans (yes, beans, not scales).

Send your answers to me in a pm before 30th June 23:59 HOL time.

One thing which really makes Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets stand out is how often it mentions so many people, places, things, and quotes which show up later on in the books, but they go completely unnoticed in this book. Let's go find some, shall we?

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Chapter: The Polyjuice Potion

Question: When talking about the Chamber of Secrets, it reminds Draco Malfoy of another hidden room which later shows up prominently in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but it means nothing to us in the Chamber of Secrets book. Tell me about that room.

Chapter: The Very Secret Diary

Question: We believe Harry first discovers one of the very, very few items with the ability to do this in Dumbledore's office in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and yet there's a description of something in this chapter which sounds very, very similar to being able to do what that item is able to do. What am I referring to?

Chapter: Cornelius Fudge

Question: Which famous quote was first quoted in this chapter and repeated in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and who quoted it?

Chapter: Aragog (a very easy one, because I am a nice person, I promise)

Question: Who was told to apply for Headmaster, and by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, actually became Headmaster?

Sign in to follow this