The Slytherin Dungeons
Sign in to follow this  
Maxwell Shadow

Gilderoy Lockhart - Task 1

So much happens in this chapter but as its title suggests, it's all about Lockhart and I just couldn't resist making him the focus of both tasks - it's what he would have wanted (and expected!)

We have already met the titles of many of Lockharts books which make up a large portion of the school reading list for the year. Make up the title of another book Lockhart could have written and give a brief description of what we will find inside the covers to earn yourself 10 scales. For 10 bonus scales design the cover of your book and post it along side your blurb.

Deadline 23:59 HOL time, 30th April.

Task based on suggestions made by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis and Arianna Stonewater. Thanks guys!

On the Back Cover:

After years of success, I have finally decided to give you the answers to the most asked question: How DO you get your hair perfect every time? Now, I won't give away all of my secrets, but here are one hundred and sixty-seven ways, complete with diagrams, you too can have amazing hair! At the back you'll also find a list of my personally recommended products, forty-seven of which come from my own line!

Taming_Your_Mane.png

d6263425b8.png

Our favorite author is back with another daring adventure. This time, Lockhart accounts a month-long transcontinental trek along the Silk Road where he finds himself in the company of griffins, searching for the lost treasure they were sent to guard.

An extract from the latest issue of the Daily Prophet:

Flourish and Blotts is pleased to announce the release of the highly-anticipated Gilderoy: The Golden Years, which follows on the success of Mr. Lockhart's first autobiography Magical Me. Fans of the first book were left wanting more, and, Mr. Lockhart, who treasures his fans and is reluctant to disappoint, decided to do something about this. In Gilderoy: The Golden Years, the author shares the successes of his latest endeavours as well as an intimate reflection on his earlier years, perhaps better known as the golden years.

Sign in to follow this