The Slytherin Dungeons

I can't believe how busy I've been! Read-A-Long is done for the year so that gives me some more time, but not much! I keep looking at the Oasis forum everytime I come to the Dungeons but I just can't do it. I barely found time to do the Hufflepuff challenges!

Everything I've received for the classes I teach has been graded and awards have been handed out, so i just need to pass students when the quill database opens up! (hopefully some more students will also turn in homework.....) I've been working on my Serpentimes stuff (already sent in Read-A-Long, I have 1/2 of the Meet the Snakes. If i get some time i might do a graphic or puzzle). I've only got homework/finals for 2 classes and then i'm done!! Once June is over I'll finally have time to relax, and maybe get some more work done on my Puzzles 102 class?

On a side note, I wonder when the new HOL will go live.....

I DID IT!!!!! 😁🙌🏻

Thanks to some help with an interview from the INCREDIBLE (and quick!) Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, I have just handed in my last assignment, with 4 days to spare! I can't tell you what a sense of relief has washed over me! I thought for sure this was the term that I wasn't going to finish. I just hadn't researched the classes well enough and so kept putting off the work, but I FINALLY DID IT!!

I'm so glad I have a house this summer instead of the tiny apartment I used to live in. It's so HOT outside so I'm staying inside and I have a lot more room so I don't feel like I'm trapped like last year (it also helps not being Pregnant haha!)

I've been working a lot more on my Puzzles 102 class now but it's just not going to be ready for next fall, so here's to next spring! I also am working on updating the way homework is for Puzzles 101, to make Puzzles the focus even more.

Finally, with all my homework/newsletter items done, Housepoints are rolling in! I currently have 3057 Housepoints!! I still need the 300pts (hopefully) from my Transfiguration class, as well as points for teaching, and hopefully some activity points! I don't think I'll quite reach 4000pts but I'm still pretty happy with that number!!