The Slytherin Dungeons

Welcome! We Don't Bite... Hard.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, Emily Spencer said:

Hi there and welcome to the Dungeons!  Feel free to visit anytime, Manya :)  Catherine, welcome to Slytherin!  If you get lost with all that exploring, just look for our Giant Squid (name of Annabelle) and she'll point you in the right direction :)

Hey!

Thank you Emily :D

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh! I'm Lexi Cohen! I love doing any thing to do with substances like potions, poisons, herbology, and such. I also love art. I'm a freshy so I'm some fresh meat but that definitely doesn't mean I won't excel. I don't like being underestimated as I will do everything to the best it can be. 

A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows wether or not to say it. 

Hi!

I am Rose Pottermore, a first year Gryffindor. I love cooking, singing, dancing, reading and spending time with people. I love to excel in everything, sports, classes and other activities. I hope we all share a great bond of friendship forever.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:36 AM, June Potter said:

h-hi... Im June... Im new but am looking to make friends.

Im 16... My brother was Draco.. um.. i was abandoned as a child because my parents liked my brother more then me and forgot about me...  I have dyslexia so I have a hard time learning and writing.... that's it.

Hey June!

Welcome to The Dungeons! You're gonna enjoy here.....If you keep an eye at the Basil... hehe... Have A Good Time here, June.