The Slytherin Dungeons

Welcome! We Don't Bite... Hard.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, 

I have absolutely no idea why I haven't done this sooner, but I'm finally posting my introduction in my house! I could have sworn I've posted similarly for a S.H.O.P. Assignment, but hey ho! How are we all this fine afternoon? *slides hand along Basil's back, stroking him lovingly* I love being a Slytherin. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

My name is Dani Crespo, a first year student from Gryffindor. I always find it interesting that even though Slytherin is often portrayed 'antagonist' in the Harry Potter tales, i.e. by some Slytherin character's unfriendliness to a Muggle born, but still in reality many Muggles identify themselves as a Slytherin! Not to mention that Slytherin is always leading the points in HOL and the fact that many HOL professors are from Slytherin. I think it shows that being Slytherin is actually very cool. I myself always adore the Slytherin's endurance when you're chasing what you really want 😀

I hope I will see you around often (or not? 😛)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there and welcome to the Dungeons!  Feel free to visit anytime, Manya :)  Catherine, welcome to Slytherin!  If you get lost with all that exploring, just look for our Giant Squid (name of Annabelle) and she'll point you in the right direction :)

1 hour ago, Emily Spencer said:

Hi there and welcome to the Dungeons!  Feel free to visit anytime, Manya :)  Catherine, welcome to Slytherin!  If you get lost with all that exploring, just look for our Giant Squid (name of Annabelle) and she'll point you in the right direction :)

Thank you Emily and Annabelle sounds wonderful. 🙂

Hi!

I am Rose Pottermore, a first year Gryffindor. I love being spending time in the Dungeons and I look forward to be friends with all of you!!

Have A Good Day!