The Slytherin Dungeons

Welcome! We Don't Bite... Hard.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!!

Yikes heard about the basil that sucks! :P Anyways I'm a proud LION!!! This is my first year here and I'm just dropping by to say hey to all the Slytherins! *Implied Hi* Anyways, P.M. me I enjoy making new friends and won't bite although maybe nibble. Anyways, The basics of me is I seem really hard and tough when I first meet people so ya! (Which is from a significant amount of heartbreak in relationships and with friends) However I try to be nice to all people :) Nut if you get to know me good enough you will see I'm actually a sweet and semi vonurable person so ya. I live near the beach but I am allergic to ocean water! BIG BUMMER! I'd prefer to live somewhere cold with lost of snow or in a big city like NY. Okay guys if you want to know more hit me up! BYEEE!

Deaths fear.jpg

Hello snakes!

I've stumbled in here for the first time in many years. I usually hang out at the Roost or in IRC. Sometimes I do wonder what my life would have been like if I was sorted here instead - I'm an ambitious and driven overachiever. I look forward to participating in all the fun around the Dungeons and maybe writing an article or two for the SerpenTimes.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!

My name is Lucia, I am a First Year Slytherin! I love Quidditch, Herbology and have a particular passion for Magical Creatures!!
Cant wait to make friends and learn along with you all!! ~

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Y'all,

Can you guys tell where I am from? Lol, Yeah I am from the South where y'all is said quiet often. lol  My name is Persphone.  I am a first year Slytherin student (YAY!)  I am excited to open my mind to more things related to Harry Potter.  I'll try not to give anything personal about myself.  But I am a mom of two small children so I do not have too much time to myself but when I do, I love to read and attempt to write fanfictions, spend my newly found time here on HOL learning what I can and watching Harry Potter reruns a long with some other new found shows.  I may be only a first year on this site but I am a long time fan of Harry Potter.  I remember going to watch it in the theaters with my mother and grandmother when I was much younger (acting as if I am that old lol).  But anyway, that is a little about me.  I can't wait to have some classes with you guys and spending some time in the Dungeons in the Common Room.

Well Thank you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...