The Slytherin Dungeons

Welcome! We Don't Bite... Hard.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone!  My name is Rowan.  I'm a Gryffindor who has been on HOL for about a year or so, but I'm still exploring and learning new things.  I'm taking HOL 101, which is how I ended up here, but it really does seem to be a fun place.  One of my first friends on HOL was a Slytherin, you are really a wonderful, welcoming bunch!  Though I'm not sure about those pets...

• 7 months later...

Hello, I'm Resyarrina Elora, i wish to being called Syarri. I'm first year Ravenclaw and a real newbie, i still finding my way here and there, but really excited about HOL as whole.

English is not my first language, please understand if sometimes i get some pretty silly mistake, don't hesitate to correct me.

I'm also ended up here because taking HOL 101 class, everything looks fascinating.

Nice to know you all, let get along for long time!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya! I’m Aquila! I’m a Slytherin, and I’m in my first year!

Wait, scratch that, Imma Slytherpuff, which means that you don’t want to mess with my friends, 😂

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Maude Rudd. I’m a first year, Hufflepuff. *places a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans to share on a Slytherin table* Wanted to introduce myself and check out “Basil” heard about. *waves hand and smiles* Wishing everyone the best for remainder of their terms. I’ve got to run back to my studies. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Heather, I am from Virginia, I work at a pizza place as a delivery person I make pretty good money so it keeps me happy. I have a Medical Assistant degree, and I am pursuing a Health care Management degree. I am an animal lover, I have 3 dogs in the house, 1 of them are mine and she is a 7-year-old lab. I am a first year and i am a Slytherin, I love watching sports, love swimming, going to the movies and I love going to amusement parks. Sometimes I go gambling in New Jersey.

• 1 month later...