The Slytherin Dungeons

Dorm Mate WANTED

Maxwell Shadow

If you are looking for someone to share a dorm with please post here saying a little bit about yourself and what kind of dorm mate you want.

Please make sure you have read the Information thread before creating your dorm room.

Have fun

~Max

__
Congratulations. You have found Aurelia’s Dance Shoes. This is Item #2 of Week Three: Serpentine Souvenirs 2021. Send this post to Lucia Dinapoli via Dungeons PM with subject “Serpentine Souvenirs: W3/2” to collect your scales.

77356FB4-3081-4E3F-B3DF-5270A1AB089B.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Hello. My name is Meredith Stuart and I am in need of a room mate. I would prefer someone can think for themselves and not constantly ask me questions regarding homework. I love reading, researching, planning, and plotting so any like-minded individuals are more than welcome to apply. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

Hello Meredith,

I would love to be your roommate. I am all about being independent and no fuss. Just as long as we can carry on with intelligent conversations, I would be more than happy to be your roommate, if you'll be willing. Please let me know, Ta!

KW

Edited by Kane Windsor

• 5 months later...

Hi there,

I seem to be in need of a room mate. I shall mind my own business and do require the same from said room mate. I hex easily, so make sure you don't touch my things.

I'm an aspiring Potions Master so you really don't want to sniff through my things.

Oh, and I have little tolerance for brainless brutes, so if you're on the Quidditch team, I may overlook it so long as you're not playing Beater.

Well. If anyone fits those criterias, there is a spare bed in the room I'm staying in. Not that I need company, really..

Regards,

Theodora Riley.

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone,

I'm Orla Abbott and I'm a lonely first year. I desperately need a roommate, preferably an another first year. I don't judge people easily so my friends feel relax around me. I'm a very calm person, some may say distant but after I get used to someone, I can be very friendly. If you are interested, please PM me.

• 2 years later...

Hi! My name is Lilith and I'm a first year looking for a dorm mate. My personality changes very quickly. Sometimes, I like to read books and draw and be calm, but other times I'm hyper and always looking for someone to talk to and share interesting stories about. It really depends on how I'm feeling that day. I can also talk for hours on end about veganism and figure skating!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Bella Snakvalley

Hello I'm Bella and this is my 1st year here and I am a pureblood and dislike halfbloods and muggle borns or blood traitors . I am however friendly and will listen to your stories and i guess thats it.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I am Magnolia Watkins and i'm currently a first year. I would prefer it if you could tolerate rodents and;or cats, as well as staying up late to study, do classwork or just talk and have fun. I am very impatient and independent, so I would like it if you didn't ask me for answers on homework. Thanks ❤️ 

Edited by Magnolia Watkins

• 5 months later...
On 9/7/2013 at 1:49 AM, Meredith Stuart said:

Hello. My name is Meredith Stuart and I am in need of a room mate. I would prefer someone can think for themselves and not constantly ask me questions regarding homework. I love reading, researching, planning, and plotting so any like-minded individuals are more than welcome to apply. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

I sent a direct message with my application! If you would like to take a look at it, that'd be fantastic! 

- Lexi Cohen

• 1 month later...

💌

On 9/7/2013 at 9:49 AM, Meredith Stuart said:

Hey,guys! I am Xandra,I am a first year here and I just joined.I am looking forward to find a rommate.I am very open,ambitious and brave.I will mind my own business ,if my roommate wants this.I love to make new friends and to learn new things.If u are looking for a roommate please contact me immediatly.Thanks 💜💜💜💜

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm Azriel and I'm a first year looking for a dorm mate. I'm generally friendly, a little crazy when you get to know me. I'm a night owl snake, so I love late night talks, but hate waking up early (seriously, don't ever wake me up, unless there's a fire and we have to run for our lives). I'll always have some snacks with me as well😉 I'm also eager to help  with homework and other things and won't mind some mischief from time to time. If you are okay with band posters (and other things) everywhere and won't touch my stuff, we should get along😅

On 12/28/2020 at 9:42 PM, Azriel Malfoy said:

Hi, I'm Azriel and I'm a first year looking for a dorm mate. I'm generally friendly, a little crazy when you get to know me. I'm a night owl snake, so I love late night talks, but hate waking up early (seriously, don't ever wake me up, unless there's a fire and we have to run for our lives). I'll always have some snacks with me as well😉 I'm also eager to help  with homework and other things and won't mind some mischief from time to time. If you are okay with band posters (and other things) everywhere and won't touch my stuff, we should get along😅

Hi Azriel! ~

I just sent you a PM about dorm mates! ^-^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a first year Pure-Blood who likes reading and writing stories. I am a therapist to my friends and anyone who needs me! (Though I can get really mad and defensive if teased or bullied) I'm not afraid to stick up for myself or others, and I love causing trouble. I can be awake all night though I get very grumpy in mornings. I am friendly to all genders, races, religions, and other things. I can be very friendly but I require my dorm mate to respect boundaries and not whine when they dont get their way. I hope to make some friends as well!

Edited by Emelio Black

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Falora and Emelio! Can I join your dorm to? I love reading and writing, and can stay up late to! I love meeting new people as well as my inependace. I'm looking to meet some nwe feeinds and am wondering if I could join?

• 5 months later...
On 9/7/2013 at 12:49 AM, Meredith Stuart said:

my name is lorelei stark, and I was wondering if i could be join your dorm?