The Slytherin Dungeons

Looking to start a RP?

Maxwell Shadow

If you want to start a RP but don't have anyone to post with this is the place to find a partner (or two). If you have an idea for a topic it would be a good idea to post that too so that potential RPers know what they're getting themselves into!

Remember to also post your character profile in the thread in this forum.

Have fun!

~Max

• 5 years later...

Hello all! I’m thinking about starting a Back to School topic. I really need a partner to do this with. This will be set in our fourth year, so we can visit and be familiar with Hogsmeade, and we will discover some secret passages. Just so you know, my name is Iverian Gnash. My mother is a pure blood who married a half blood (this will be a bit important in the story). My character therefore, must be 14. They mill have a very caring personality, but can be very loud and a noxious at times. Let me know if you have any questions!

Okay, I'll RP with you! I'm Ivy Field, and can I be a 5th year? Just asking. :) So anyway, I'm Muggle-born. I'm very smart, and I'm a prefect (if I can be 5th year). So, I'll be going to Hogsmeade with you, I guess. I can be a little obnoxious too, especially at lessons. However, I still find time to be a Keeper in Quidditch for Hufflepuff. 

Yay! Sure, you can be a fifth year if you want. I’ll be on the Gryffindor Quidditch team playing beater. We’ll have to have friendly competition at times when we play each other, but we’ll be friends outside of quidditch. Alrighty, I’ll start the RP with getting off of the Hogwarts Express. I met you only the year before because I transferred from Durmstrang to Hogwarts after my second year. I’ll start off with seeing you when I get off the Hogwarts Express.

• 1 year later...